All Good Things Come to Those who Wait

All Good Things Come to Those who Wait
Lost Girl

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Don't Fall In Love With People Like Me

(Quote by: Caitlyn Siehl, Litrerary Sexts: A Collection of Short & Sexy Love Poems)

Who was that standing next to her car in this hot garage.
The air did not move through the concrete structure and so the air was hot and still.
How did he know where she parked in this 9 level monstrosity.
How did he know which car was hers.
Her heart hammered within and her mind spun to so many possibilities and answers that she was almost panting with the effort to stay calm when she reached him.

He looked thinner. His dark eyes older; if that was possible. He had a small, tentative smile on his lips.
She still did not trust him and she knew that what was here would not be good for them.
This was not the way. She was not good for him. She would not spare his heart, which she knew was guarded with barbed razor wire.

"Hi." he said softly.

"Hi." she returned and watched him with unveiled curiosity.
"Why are you here?" she asked after a moment of their eyes locked to one another.
She could not look into those dark depths too long, it was like being hypnotized by desire and need. She would not fall in that abyss again.

"I thought...well....I guess I thought you would be happy to see me." He said with some uncertainty in his voice.

A frown creased her brow and before she could speak he continued.

"I know we can't start over but maybe we can start again, from here?" he cocked his head at her, looking so delicious she was trembling from the effort not to reach out to touch him to see if he was real.

Her heart cramped in her chest with memories. She would always love him but could he handle her. Handle the way she was. The intensity of her love. Their connection.

"Start again to go where?" she asked softly and stepped closer. She could smell him now. Spicy and sweet. Delightful and intoxicating.

"I love you....it's that simple. I want to give this a shot. I want to not be afraid to love you. To be with you. To be in your world, openly." he said in a rush and she could see he was as affected by her as she was by him.

Another step closer and she was looking up into his eyes. Feeling the heat radiating off him was setting her to melting within.
She knew she needed to be harsh and to see if he would run again.

"Do not fall in love with people like me. I will take you to museums, and parks and monuments and kiss you in every beautiful place so that you can never go back to them without tasting me like blood in your mouth." her words were soft as she moved close to him, one hand  gently resting on his chest. His heart was beating furiously and his breath was short with her nearness.
"I will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible. And when I leave you will finally understand why storms are named after people."

As the last word slipped past her lips his lips crashed to hers in  heated kiss that obliterated any thought she had.
Her purse slipped to the ground as her other arm snaked around his neck so she could mold her body to his. His tongue dipped into her mouth, tasting her deeply and she felt her soul quiver with the touch of her mate.
This was not how it should be, her mind thought in a fuzzy haze.
His assault on her senses continued and she could feel his own arousal against her.
Great Goddess, this man could be away from her all these years, walk back in and take her soul from her with one kiss.

he broke the kiss and cupped her face, staring into her eyes.

"Kiss me in those beautiful places my storm Goddess so I may always remember your taste." he kissed her again then said softly.

"I love storms and I enjoy dancing in the rain."


3 comments:

  1. The quote brought me here.
    I'm so glad that it did because I can enjoy reading your writing. :D
    I really love this one.
    Wonder If I can share it and who I should give credit to. :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the compliment and I am so happy you enjoy the writing.
    The original quote from the box above is noted and the rest is my work. So credit the author of the quote and myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to Win back [Ex] .. ..via [[ Dr.mac ]]@ yahoo.... com,,,.

    ReplyDelete