All Good Things Come to Those who Wait

All Good Things Come to Those who Wait
Lost Girl

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Fire in my Fingers


I have a fire in my fingers and I want to believe in this, in me, in you and the way your eyes burn when you look at me and remember why the world spins and atoms collide because of fate. The fire rages out of control as passion flares between us, consuming us within its powerful heat. This must be what a lightning strike feels like for when my lips press to yours all I can feel is electric heat coursing throughout my body. Hands cannot be still as they touch and feel their way to ecstasy and I know that the fire within my fingers is only drawn forth by you. We are positive and negative, forces so different yet so alike we make a spark that burns into a blaze. I cannot breathe for the desire takes my breath away and I feel light headed. I know you feel the same for you grasp me as your anchor to keep from falling into the abyss of love. Let it all go, I whisper against your lips, let us be those smashing atoms that cannot stop spinning and colliding. Let us be the lightning and allow the power of love to keep the ghosts at bay.

The above is a piece of something that I can craft when I think of passion. There are many forms of it between lovers and since I am going to be writing a lot this winter I need to get reconnected to my passionate soul. It had been lost for a while but I know where to go to find it. I just need to close my eyes and think about my own lightning strike. Passion seems to unfurl in different ways and its fascinating how it varies in degrees.
 There is the comforting passion between lovers who have been together a long time. This is where they are comfortable with one another that it does not matter what they look like, how they are feeling, it is just there and they can relax to their true nature. To allow the desire to flow like water through them without the worry of looking silly and this I see mostly in married couples who have had time to grow with one another.
Then there is that passion that is between friends who grow into lovers. This comfortable friendship where they can talk about anything and know the other will always understand, even though they may not agree. The friendship sometimes allows for tentativeness in their explorations which makes it sweeter, longer, and more passionate than they could ever believe. This is a comfortable place for friends to learn one another in a new light and this is a passion that can sometimes to evolve into a natural love.

We now come to the lightning strike. The true looking across the room, love at first sight passion that is frightening as well as exciting and this is the one where grand romance comes from. When the first kiss happens it is like you cannot breathe for it has been stolen by raging desire. All caution is thrown to the wind and the only thing happening is heat, desire and need. Skin meets skin, heart meets heart and true soul love is born.
This last passion is the most wild and dangerous of them all for it promotes recklessness. It will make people do things out of their normal realm but I say, if it happens then there is a reason they were drawn away into that world of soul mates.

The last passion I wrote about is the kind I wish to write my stories about. For it is rare. It is the stuff legends are made of, fantasies are spun from and soul mates are born from. It makes my writing come alive and that is my desire for my readers. To step into the lightning strike and feel the hot desire coursing through your body to the point where you are left breathless just by reading my story.

I need to harness my lightning. I need to taste it once again for it fuels my fire of passion.
Time to close my eyes, remember and begin spinning those tales once again.


16 comments:

  1. That is so beautiful and nice to read as now I am madly in love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Candace! I appreciate your kind words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This absolutely beautiful. Written 2 years ago, but I knew only part of it and now I find it all. It is breath taking and it describes the real passion. I am speechless simply because I believe in soulmates and it's so beautifully written. Good Job. I love it. It's perfect. I have no other words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the lovely comment Martina.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is amazing and beautiful! I only knew the first sentence quoted in a picture and I had to search for the origin. I'm so glad to find there was more to the piece. It's perfectly wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your kind comment. It is so appreciated. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was searching for words like these to describe what I felt for someone that is the love of my life. This has made me so happy because it was a perfect description. Also because I know that not many experience this and I don't feel alone Lmaoo To those that haven't experienced this ... They think we're crazy... We Are not crazy! It happens

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for your comment! It is an amazing thing...love on fire.

    ReplyDelete
  10. please help, is this a poem?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first sentence was from a non stated author pin from Pinterest. The rest I added in. I have searched for where the first line comes from but was never successful.

      Delete
    2. can this piece be read as a poem?

      Delete
  11. ketogenicpedia Getting complete medical care is the want of everybody to enhance health and well-being. The choice of health center which you make can in huge part determine what shape of care you get and how possible it's far to get relief out of your suffering.
    https://ketogenicpedia.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for the efforts you been putting on making your site such an interesting and informative place to browse through. I'll be visiting your site again to gather some more valuable information. You truly did a good job.
    Home Improvement Write for us

    ReplyDelete

  13. Male Enhancement is usually as an alternative excellent. Male Enhancement is a complex method to discover the satisfactory Male Enhancement. Then you have to determine in case you want a Male Enhancement or perhaps just a Male Enhancement. Male Enhancement has been resurging inside the market lately.
    Read More- https://www.nutrahealthpro.com/magnum-xt/

    https://www.facebook.com/nutrahealthpro/posts/208407707665697

    https://twitter.com/nutrahealthpro/status/1352985357491564544

    https://nutrahealthpro1.blogspot.com/2020/08/magnum-xt-male-enhancement.html

    https://sites.google.com/view/magnum-xt-order-now/home

    https://in.pinterest.com/pin/596867756863616336

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQCU6w33JKc&feature=youtu.be

    https://www.instagram.com/p/CKZCO-Xlzbq/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glad to Win back [Ex] .. ..via [[ Dr.mac ]]@ yahoo.... com,,,.

    ReplyDelete