All Good Things Come to Those who Wait

All Good Things Come to Those who Wait
Lost Girl

Sunday, February 10, 2013

I Want Your Skin Pressed Against Mine

I want your skin pressed against mine.
I want to feel your heartbeat reverberate within my soul so that I  always will remember the rhythm when you are apart from me.
The taste of your kisses send shivers throughout my being for I will always long for your taste.
You are my sugar, my addiction.
I want to slide my tongue along your skin and feel you shiver in desire. To send your body arching with anticipation as my tongue descends lower and lower along your stomach. A tease around your belly button and I look up to you. I see you watching me with those dark eyes, with those eyes that have captured my soul.
In this moment I kneel to you, I relinquish my power to you. I will do whatever you desire.
I am yours in all ways.

1 comment:

  1. Bring back Ex-lover with the help of…. [[Dr.mac @ yahoo. com]]....................................

    ReplyDelete