All Good Things Come to Those who Wait

All Good Things Come to Those who Wait
Lost Girl

Friday, January 11, 2013

Noodle On Fire with Thoughts

These are thoughts I have had and snippets of things I have read that prompted me to write about those snippets of thought. I ran across them tonight and my noodle went on fire with the wild thoughts that rush through me now.

Sex and Life....

When you’re in bed with someone, you don’t want to open the blinds and get dressed and leave the room where everything started. When you both leave that bed, it undoes the spell. You immediately snap back to reality, walk with a sense of purpose and flinch when someone tries to touch you. We never try to take the things we learn in bed and apply them to our dealings in real life. They’re kept underneath the covers, ready for us when we return. I guess that’s what makes it so unique and ultimately beautiful.
We need to keep our bedroom lessons close while we run around people and learn to be more tender, more conscious of how we treat one another. Sometimes a gentle word or soft touch to a shoulder can make someone come out of a bad day. A bright smile and friendly good morning can make someones day and then they will pay it forward.
Sweetness is always a good thing.


Now onto kisses...I love kisses....oh I remember a certain person's kisses and below is what I would write about his kisses. (Wish I could kiss him again, it was like a lightning storm)

I was remembering, during a friendly night out, his kisses.
He once asked me how I wanted to be kissed.
My answer was "Like you hate me."
He blinked a few times, and then did.
Since that night years ago I've enjoyed many wonderful kisses, but none like that. That kiss scared me. It overwhelmed and overpowered and flattened me. This vanilla boy could win every argument, every hesitation, by kissing me. His kisses melted me and got me flat on my back, fingers gripping his shirt, and begging.
I think we underestimate kissing. I think if you have, or have had, people in your life where kisses are like fireworks, that's no small thing.


Funny how I will read something and my mind goes into a direction that I must write it all down. It may come out disjointed and out of the blue, but then that is why I am so interesting. You just never know what I am going to say next. I have decided that I am done censoring myself. I have decided that I am just me. Period. Take it or leave it. I will just write whatever come to my mind.
I will continue to ramble on, sort of summarizing what I have been thinking about sex and kisses.
I was reading an article about sex. That first time you are with someone and the way things can unfold when it happens is so very interesting. Sometimes it is a gradual coming together where it is a planned event and then there those times when it is like a hurricane. No matter how the event happens, there comes a certain level of intimacy when two people come together for the first time. Barriers are brought down. Control is lost. Nothing matters except the touch of that other person and the feel of their skin against your own. Minds are lost and sometimes so are hearts. To quote above:
When you are in bed with someone you don’t want to open the blinds and get dressed and leave the room where everything started. When you both leave that bed, it undoes the spell. You immediately snap back to reality and the moment is gone. Interestingly we never try to take the things we learn in bed and apply them to the dealings in our real life. They are kept under the covers until we return.

That strikes me as almost sad. I would like to think we could continue to keep our barriers slightly down while we go through life. Allow those wondrous things to touch us, intimately so that we may experience some small rush of desire while we toil throughout our days. Perhaps if people could look one another in the eye, say what they mean with caring there would be less pain the world. Perhaps, just perhaps, we would not need so many barriers and walls to protect us from what we feel is so ‘wrong’ or ‘scary’. Guess it boils down to taking life as it comes at you with a smile and a loving heart. Allowing others to see you and accept you for who you are, even when you are in the most intimate place possible. If we can do it there, under the covers or even on top of them, we should learn to do it every day out in the real world. I think we human beings could grow into something quite remarkable.
Once my mind got going on this subject I thought about something else I read that sparked my memories. Kisses. Simple kisses can take a person apart. I know this, intimately. I have been kissed many times in my life but there is one time where I was brought to my knees. I was completely overwhelmed, flattened by the sheer intensity of what was going on. I felt as if I was melting and I could not get enough. Even just writing about the incident sends my heart to beating hard and my stomach fluttering. I have never been kissed so thoroughly or with so much passion in my life. Truly I was begging for more. I talk about this because sometimes we forget that intimacy does not have to be under the covers but can be fully clothed and pressed against a wall. I am of the mind that we should never underestimate the power of a kiss. If you have ever had kisses like I have experienced, where fireworks are going off in your mind, it is no small thing. Cherish it. Hang on to it. Get more of it. Take the walls down. Let the intimacy flow with conversation and even kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment