All Good Things Come to Those who Wait

All Good Things Come to Those who Wait
Lost Girl

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Author Note and Chatter

    I was reading over some of my old work within this blog and can see that I have struggled through some intense, emotional times. I do not regret those times; I cherish them for they made the emotions I had swirling within burst forth in release. I did not need to keep the pain nor the day dreams inside any more.
I am grateful for that.
I have been very quiet these past months for my heart has hardened.
I wish to soften it up. To look at someone with those lust filled eyes or be staring out the window on a snowy day day dreaming of something grand.
It will take a moment.

    I also wanted to take this time to explain the nature of my blog.
My intent is to use this place as a release for emotions and things I need to say out loud. Put those vibrations into the universe to have them multiply or fly away to nothing.
I take quotes from authors, speakers, etc and place them in picture form on the blog. I will then incorporate that quote within my writing.
I will always try to log the author and name of the quote if possible.
But know, nothing posted within the picture on the blog is my own, only the writing that surrounds the quote.

   I will be digging deep, opening old wounds and trying to see the world with my rose colored glasses on once again. I will believe in love, passion and fate once again. Most of all I will cling to hope and drag my backpack of dreams out of the forest where I left it so long ago. Maybe I will go on an adventure with a wolf. Take a ride in a plane to some distant place. Blast off to Mars with a hot alien God. Who knows. But it will be interesting.

Blessed be to all who pass through her. May the light of the Highest shine down on you and bless you and yours.



No comments:

Post a Comment