All Good Things Come to Those who Wait

All Good Things Come to Those who Wait
Lost Girl

Thursday, August 4, 2016

I'm Waiting For You

I'm waiting for you to fucking demand it of me,
I don't want you to ask, and I sure as hell don't want you to beg.
I want you to fucking demand that I kiss  you.

I want your hands tangled in my hair as you drag me against your body.
Your strength, your desire, I want to feel it in how tight you hold my hair and how your blue eyes will blaze with need.

When our lips touch for the first time it will be an explosion. We will melt into one another.
We will soon see that we need more.
We need to be closer.
Deeper.

In this moment I will want to sink to my knees in supplication.
To show you I am yours. No one else matters.
No one can turn my head from you.

Take me as your gaze sliding over me demands.
Make me yours.



No comments:

Post a Comment