All Good Things Come to Those who Wait

All Good Things Come to Those who Wait
Lost Girl

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Hurricane the Video by 30 Seconds to Mars: my thoughts

This is Jared in the video 30 Seconds to Mars has created. They released the full 20 minute, uncensored version of the video and I am kneeling at the feet of Mr Cubbins. He is Jared, Bartholomew Cubbins is his directing name and I swear I am groveling at his feet at this time. The film was epic, twisted, dark, naughty, x rated but so very intense. I can see where he is going with this film and I hope others can look past what may seem just like ramdom BDSM images and see the truth. We are all sexual beings, we are more interested in what violence we see and the sex rather than the fact that each image that is show on the screen is within us. We all are capable of anything and we do have those feelings and desires within us.
I feel that people are quick to get offended or shy away from sexual images but will flock to anything violent. Take a long look at our news, our movies, our video games. They are all violent but that does not make them a bad thing and neither does sex.
Then we take sex and meld some violence into it. then it becomes a taboo subject. Then it is a nasty bad thing. I say more people need to explore what they are about, what they desire without worrying about what others think. I will need to watch this video a few more times as there were so many sublimial messages in there.
I will admit....i am entranced with pony play...always have been and it is in this video. Lovely work Jared....err..Mr Cubbins.

No comments:

Post a Comment