All Good Things Come to Those who Wait

All Good Things Come to Those who Wait
Lost Girl

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Poem: Captured Sweetly

Misty tendrils of fog cling to my mind
as I awake from my deep, dark sleep.
Sitting up in my warm cocoon of covers
I remember the dream and begin to weep.

Running away from the terrifying hordes
falling to my knees and screaming in fright.
Icy cold fingers pull at my dress, my hair
they drag me to them and bind me tight.

Taken into the dark and hung by chains, I cry
the silence so deep that my body quivers in fright.
A light comes on, a man walks in so very grand
he slides a knife from his belt, it glints so bright.

Long silken black hair, blue eyes watch me, gleaming.
His footfalls silent as he moves across the room.
My heart flutters in fear, I can barely catch my breath.
He slides up close to my body, I taste the doom.

Cold metal slides along my silken cheek
I dare not flinch for I know this ones ways.
My own golden eyes do not look into his
for he is a Master and to defy him never pays.

My chest feels tight at the fear of being caught
I should have known I shall never truly be free
Once a slave, always a slave they say
but I built up enough courage once a time to flee.

Hanging there my body and mind frozen
I feel his hands upon me making me quiver
He whispers to me. "You are mine little one."
I feel the golden collar snap about my neck and I shiver.

He releases me from the chains, I fall in his arms.
He pulls me close to him with a touch so sweet
The desire in my heart fills me with out notice
I gasp softly as I rush to my own defeat.

Cradled in his arms he walks from the room
I lay my head upon his chest hearing his heart beat.
The smell of him invades my senses like a fire
I know his hands, his lips shall make me complete.

His booted foot kicks open a door to a room
it is so beautiful with velvets and pretty lace
He sets me upon the large canopied bed
smiling softly at me, my heart begins to race.

Leaning close he whispers softly in my ear
"You shall not ever be harmed my slave."
His hand caresses my hair, slides along gently
"For any who do will go to their grave."

No comments:

Post a Comment