All Good Things Come to Those who Wait

All Good Things Come to Those who Wait
Lost Girl

Thursday, December 27, 2012

A Note

Since it has been awhile since I posted in my blog I wanted to make a note to myself, and anyone who actually may read this.
My writing is all about creativity. I write romance, sci-fi and erotica for entertainment of myself.
Many of my little notes within here are just pieces that keep my mind sharp and fingers flying.
I do not present myself as some grand writer who is penning the next great American novel.
I am just a gal who will jot down some of the thoughts that pass through the excitable mind that I have.
I do live a very interesting life and perhaps I will write about that sometime soon. It is quite the conversation topic when I bring it out in the open.
I will always write what comes from my heart, even though sometimes those thoughts that come from that broken little thing are convoluted and distressing.
Everything I do is tempered with love, kindness and understanding.

Enjoy the musings of someone who loves deep, lives large and really vibrates with the Universe.

Blessed Be!

No comments:

Post a Comment