All Good Things Come to Those who Wait

All Good Things Come to Those who Wait
Lost Girl

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

No Fear



Oh the things I would do if I had no fear.

I would walk up to that gorgeous man and tell him I desired him above all others.
That I fell in love with his amused, half smile.
His arrogant stance and lift of his chin when he made some asinine statement.
If I had no fear I would take what I wanted.
I would do as he desired. Take. Claim. Command him to kneel at my feet and worship the Goddess he brought to life.

Oh the things I would do if I had no fear.

I would walk up behind him and slide my arms around his waist. Pressing my body fully against his as I whisper into his ear what delicious things I would do to him that night.
I would sit on his lap, stare into his eyes and tell him how much I loved him.
How he could make me smile, even on the worst days.
Then I would kiss him until he begged to be inside of me.

Oh the things I would do if I had no fear.

But....I have fear.....

No comments:

Post a Comment