All Good Things Come to Those who Wait

All Good Things Come to Those who Wait
Lost Girl

Thursday, May 30, 2013

I Want You so Bad



I want you so bad.
My dreams are filled with scenarios with you.
When I see you my heart begins to pound, my limbs tremble and I cannot tear my eyes away.
My eyes.....they make love to you as you walk by.
I cannot help it.
In my mind I trace the line of your jaw with my fingertip and then press my lips to yours to drink deeply of the nectar that is you.
In my mind my tongue is tracing the contour of your chest as you squirm beneath me, your breath coming faster as I work my way down.
In my mind, I feel you and I become one in ecstasy.
All of that in my mind, in one fleeting moment when I see you from afar.
I am a fool to want you so bad....when it seems  you do not want me anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment