All Good Things Come to Those who Wait

All Good Things Come to Those who Wait
Lost Girl

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

I Wonder


I wonder what it would be like to kiss you.
To gently press my lips to yours in the cool night.
To caress your jaw with my fingertips as our lips ignite the fires of passion.

I wonder what it would be like to taste you deeply.
To trail my tongue along your lips and swipe within your mouth.
To feel you shiver in desire against me.

I wonder what it would be like to slide my hands over your skin.
To feel your muscles bunch and jump under my caress.
To know that you want to touch me as well.

I wonder what it would be like to make love to you.
To be filled all the way with your presence inside and out.
To be overwhelmed by the joy of release of us both.

I wonder.......

No comments:

Post a Comment