All Good Things Come to Those who Wait

All Good Things Come to Those who Wait
Lost Girl

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Empty



Many people say they're empty.
But I'm too full.
Full of memories, fears, hope, love and anger.
I have too much inside myself.
I have a heart that's getting too heavy to carry around.
I feel so much I can't have peace.

Peace is a distant memory.
Something that seems as if it was a glimmer from my childhood.
Back then when I was free to stand in the street and cry when pain assailed.
Someone would come, pat me on the back and tell me it would be ok.
Now as I sit on my bed, eyes watching the movie of memories inside and the tears fall...
there is no one to pat my back.

I am lost in a world where I am not wanted.
I stand on the sidelines of life.
Wishing.
My heart bleeds a little more every day.
Blood being replaced by stone.
I don't want to feel anymore.
I want to be numb.
I want to never love again.

No comments:

Post a Comment