All Good Things Come to Those who Wait

All Good Things Come to Those who Wait
Lost Girl

Monday, November 4, 2013

Your Lips



I just want to feel your lips pressed against mine,
forgetting the entire world.
Just you, me and the butterflies in my stomach.

I want to slide my hands under your shirt and feel your skin.
I want to feel your shivers against my form as my tongue traces your bottom lip.

Phones off.
TV off.
No one exists but us, the wine and the music playing in the background telling us to just love.

Forget the world.
Do the right the thing and kiss me again.
Be free within my embrace and shout your love to world.
I will hold your hand while you do it and smile wildly!

Your lips are my carnival.
Teasing, tasting, tantalizing.
I trace them with the tip of my tongue.
A small nip to your lower lip.
I smile against your lips.
"Delicious" I whisper.
Then as I revel in the ride I am on, body tight against yours, hands in your hair I receive my prize.
Your tongue slides into my mouth, your arms tighten around me and you moan with desire.
I feel the lights go off in my head and the music drifts away.

I really want to love you.
whole heartedly.
Openly.
Fiercely.
Loyally.

No comments:

Post a Comment