All Good Things Come to Those who Wait

All Good Things Come to Those who Wait
Lost Girl

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Shaken Up *New Novel Idea*


It's funny that when you are running away from something you are, in turn, running towards where you are supposed to be.

I was that invisible girl who stood in the corners of the parties, knew what was going on and tried to save the few who needed saving from themselves.
I was that girl who sat in the coffee shop hacking into various chat board data bases and finding where the real bad people were. Then I would set the dogs on them to have them splashed across the newspaper headlines as another bad thing was averted.
I kept to the shadows with aliases, chat room monikers and stealthy ways to cover my tracks.
But isn't it true that there is always someone smarter than you, more clever and definitely more evil.
There has to be a surrender when that happens and so, I surrendered and then the wild ride began.

Here I was standing in a hotel room staring out over the grand city of Paris and starting a new chapter in my life. It took a pack of serial killers, rouge psychics and the hottest FBI agent I had ever seen to shake me out of my invisibility to change cloaks to another kind of invisibility.

I am sure you are asking what about those serial killers and rogue psychics have to do with me being in Paris.
It's kind of a protective custody deal but allow me to start at the beginning because it truly is a remarkable story.


No comments:

Post a Comment