All Good Things Come to Those who Wait

All Good Things Come to Those who Wait
Lost Girl

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Starving



My eyes are pinned to his and I found myself mesmerized.
The anticipation was suffocating.
The need to touch was overwhelming.
I said I would do it. I had bragged but I did not realize that it would be this intense.
That I sat dumbfounded in the lashing of such heat against my skin.
My tongue slid along my lower lip, needing.
Salivating at the mere thought of tasting him.
Heat pooled between my legs and I shifted my thighs together.
I gasped at the thrilling sensations that race through my core.
Fuck this, I think and lean forward tracing his lips with a fingertip.
Then hands slipped around my waist, dragging me to him and then it was there.
His lips against mine and joy filled me
Tongue sliding into his mouth, tasting deeply, tremors of desire ripping through like a storm.

I taste him and I realize I have been starving. She thought to herself as she is pulled closer.

I have been starved all my life and this is my sustenance.

No comments:

Post a Comment