All Good Things Come to Those who Wait

All Good Things Come to Those who Wait
Lost Girl

Monday, December 21, 2015

Wine





I stared at her across the table and I realized I was losing the battle.
There was no way to not love her To not desire her. To not want to be inside her.
There was a time I tried to just step back but seeing her breeze past, smile in those gorgeous green eyes made everything inside me tighten with desire.

The waitress set the glass of pink looking wine before her and then set his whiskey before him.
I could not take my eyes from her as she took a sip of the wine.
Those green eye sparkled with mischief and one brow rose.

"Taste?" She said softly.

She offered me a sip of her wine and I made sure to put my lips in the same spot her lips had been because I knew I'd much rather drink her instead.

The white zinfandel tasted sweet but I knew she would taste sweeter.
It was time to just take what she was offering.
I slipped into the seat beside her and she watched me with desire of her own.
This spurred me on and I leaned forward, placing my lips on hers softly.
The kiss deepened and I tasted the wine she had drank a moment ago and the sweetness that was just her.
The wine was forgotten as they drifted into the fantasy they wanted to star in.

No comments:

Post a Comment