All Good Things Come to Those who Wait

All Good Things Come to Those who Wait
Lost Girl

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Hesitation

I had a plan today.
This morning I would sit in my chair, turn on my computer and go about my day.
Then when the morning had waned I would then say something to you.
A small hello, just to show you that I am only doing what you are doing to me.
That slow stepping away. The changing of small things in our relationship.
Making me not as important.
Saving my battered little heart.

I worried over a question in the back of my mind.

I could see that our conversations were smaller, had less depth
I could see you were not telling me things that were on your mind anymore
I noticed that things had changed with how we went about our day.
I realized I was not as important anymore.

In your hesitation I found my answer.
The answer was yes to the question of our closeness was fading.
You were pushing me away. You were cutting me slowly out of your life.

Then I understood that you are in the same place I am.......

You just cannot be  just friends with someone you are in love with.




1 comment: