All Good Things Come to Those who Wait

All Good Things Come to Those who Wait
Lost Girl

Friday, July 1, 2016

You Are My Warrior



You are not a prince on a white horse with a feather in your hat.
You are a warrior on a wild steed with your hair free
A sword to vanquish your enemies.
Arms of steel to crush those who oppose you.
Eyes of blue that see all, know all.

I am the maiden who watches for her warrior.
Wishing for his strong arms to keep her from harm.
I would wash away the battle of the day for you.
Cook for you to keep you strong.
Bring you pleasure to wipe the worries of the world.

My dream is that you, my magnificent warrior, would want me.
Would raise your sword to protect me.
Would wash the worries of the day from my green eyes.
And would bring me pleasure and own me to my core.

This is my fairy tale.
I do not need a prince. I need my warrior.


No comments:

Post a Comment