All Good Things Come to Those who Wait

All Good Things Come to Those who Wait
Lost Girl

Thursday, October 13, 2016

There's a Moment

There's a moment
between a glance and a kiss where the world stops,
for the briefest of times and the only thing between us
is the anticipation of your lips on mine.
A moment
so intense it hangs in the air.
As it pulls us closer
a moment
so perfect that when it comes to an end
we realize it's only just beginning.

Eyes meeting for longer than a second
souls are revealed.
A moment
where a connection is formed.
A tenuous thread
that binds us together.
Closer we are drawn
to one another.

I can feel the heat
of our skin bouncing off one another.
My fingertips slide over
your arm and I shiver for you.
Your thumb
glides over my bottom lip.
Anticipation
thrills through my veins.
A moment
then it all changes.

Your lips possess mine
in a kiss that steals the breath from my soul.
The world tilts
and we only know each other.
Intoxicated
high on the wild sensations that rip through us both.
Arms tugging
each other closer.
We wish to meld.
To be one.
Feel it all.
Taste more.
Go deeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment