All Good Things Come to Those who Wait

All Good Things Come to Those who Wait
Lost Girl

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

What I Was Gonna Say


Writing it all down.
What I was gonna say.
Because I cannot say it out loud. No.
That would not be wise for no one seems to be able to handle it.

You can't be alone with me.
I feel like a loser.
What did I do so wrong?
Was my awkward little hug that bad?
Or was it too close to home?
Did your heart almost beat out of your chest?
Wouldn't that be wild?
You wanting me.

I can't say; hey I love you!
I can be whatever you want me to be cause I want to be in your life.
I want to be with you however you want me to be.
I can stay behind the line.
I can be your friend that still loves you.
You don't have to stand next to me. Close to me. Hug me. Touch me.
Just care for me.
Worry about me.
If you heard all that what would you do?
Back away slowly or take me in your arms and kiss me senseless?

No. Can't say all that. I would lose you forever.

And I feel like a fool. A foolish little girl who got too attached.

Just a friend. That is what I am to you.
That friend who will always care and stay behind the line.
That friend who will always be happy for you when you make strides in your life.
That friend who cares more for your happiness than her own cause this friend loves you. Always will.
Of course, I am the friend who will keep this all under wraps.
Hidden in the heart and love you only as you wish.

Is that ok?

What I was gonna say......never mind......

No comments:

Post a Comment