All Good Things Come to Those who Wait

All Good Things Come to Those who Wait
Lost Girl

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Can't Control my Feelings



We flirt all the time and smile and laugh but how am I supposed to know if this is real?
I can't control my feelings anymore it's so hard being around you and not saying all the thins I want you to hear.
I'm trying my best to act casual, but all I can seem to do is get mesmerized in your eyes.

I did that yesterday while we sat and talked. Your eyes looking into mine as you told your stories made me feel like I was lost in a day dream.
So many times during our talk I wanted to twine my fingers with yours.
I know things have been rough, though you won't speak in detail of the troubles, I want to comfort you
Pull you into my embrace and pull the sorrow, anger and pain away from your heart so that only the bright light of hope remains.
I want to be that beacon of hope for you.

But when we talk all I seem to do is get mesmerized by your eyes.






No comments:

Post a Comment