All Good Things Come to Those who Wait

All Good Things Come to Those who Wait
Lost Girl

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

I Dreamed of You


'I dreamed of you. I dreamed you were wandering in the dark and so was I. We found each other. We found each other in the dark'

She stared at the text she had typed out to him.
She would not send it. Oh no. That would not do.
He would look at it and think she had finally lost it.
Fear laced her heart as she did not want to ever lose him in her life.
They were friends. This is where he seemed to want to remain but she wanted more.

So much more.

Phone tossed aside she leaned back in bed and let out a nervous breath.
She hated texting him for she never knew if he would answer or not. Most of the time he did but something like this would not be understood.
The desire for him burned in her soul.
Need snaked through her as she thought about kissing him for the first time.
How it would feel to slide her hands over his skin.

Her phone buzzed and her gaze froze on the name.
It was him!

Clicking open the phone she looked down to see he had answered her text.
Fear whipped her heartbeat up another notch as she realized the text she had typed out sent.
The one she intended not to send was sent anyway.

His text back to her read 'We did find each other in the dark and now we hold on to one another while we walk into the light. I am coming over for it's getting dark and we need to be together my little one.'

Heart galloping in her chest she grinned.
Oh my. Oh my. He was coming over. He wanted this. He wanted her.

She texted back: 'I will be waiting.'

Then she bounded out of bed to get ready for her lover.

No comments:

Post a Comment