All Good Things Come to Those who Wait

All Good Things Come to Those who Wait
Lost Girl

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

You



The pain settled above her right eye and she sighed softly as she closed her eyes for some relief.
Things had not been going well lately and she felt the stress in every part of her body.
There were days she wanted to just scream fuck you all and walk out the door and not look back. But she had to keep putting one foot in front of the other to get the job done.
She did not think she had much more in her today though. Her body ached along with her head now.

Settling into bed she sat there. One glass of wine drained and the relief flowed through her body.
Relaxing her muscles. Releasing the tension.
Eyes closed she let the day just slip away.
Her phone buzzed and one eye cracked open to peer at who dare text her now.

There he was. The calm in the center of the hurricane of her life.
Her lips turned up into a smile.
This man always knew when to lift her up and how.

Touching the text she read his words.
'Chin up little one. I got you and if you need me to come hold you tonight just say the word and I will be on my way/'

Chaos was her life.
And in the middle of my chaos there was you.....

She sent her text to him.
It simply read; I need you now. All I want is You.


No comments:

Post a Comment