All Good Things Come to Those who Wait

All Good Things Come to Those who Wait
Lost Girl

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Chasm


The bridge has fallen into the abyss and the mists have swallowed it whole.
I stand on one side of the chasm watching you go about your days as if nothing was ever behind you at all.
                               How I wish I had your strength.

The mists tease me. Showing me images of what could have been. Showing me images of what I am missing out on.

                               How I wish I could close my eyes.

The distance has grown so great between us. Almost as if we are strangers from two different worlds who only met in a dream state.

                               How I wish I did not dream.

Tendrils of the bridge hang down the walls of what once was. Can they ever be mended. Can they ever be brought back together.

                              How I wish I could just leap.

                                         Leap into the abyss of not caring anymore.
                                                   Leap into the world where you are so that I too could be....

              Free.



No comments:

Post a Comment