All Good Things Come to Those who Wait

All Good Things Come to Those who Wait
Lost Girl

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Lost in Time


I cannot stop the hands on the clocks from moving. They will not cease for the march of time goes on no matter how much I wish it to remain still.
There is a point in time where I wish I could have made time stand still.
A time where I felt whole and loved. A time when I felt like I was the most important and lovely thing ever to grace his sight.
I wanted to freeze the moment when his lips first touched mine. To always know that sensation of hot desire coursing through my body.
To stand still within his embrace and know the night would not end. It would go on and on.
we would have all the time in the world

But time did go on.

I long for the time in his embrace. I wished to remain in that night forever.

I used to dream of his kisses and his loving, dark eyes watching me.
The fantasy is over but I cannot move on. I still wish to dream. To remain in that place with him.

When I dream now, I am chased by time.
The ever present destroyer.
It takes each minute of my life and throws it away. I stand lost within the darkness of the night where my fantasy now lives.

My wish to remain came true.
For now I am stuck in time with him but only in my memories.

No longer a dream but a nightmare of loss and pain.

My wish now is to find a way out.
Perhaps I shall just run away from time.
Pull the pin on the ticking and just fade into the nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment