All Good Things Come to Those who Wait

All Good Things Come to Those who Wait
Lost Girl

Monday, April 1, 2013

Finally UnStuck

  I finally found the breakthrough I needed for the book. I hit it last week and wrote almost 2000 words with pure passion and joy. Once I was done, wiped the sweat from my brow and looked over my work I realized I had found the pathway to the whole story. It now can unfold the way I need it to without being clunky and silly.

  I jumped up from my desk and ran through the house yelling, "I did it. I did it." Scared the hell out of my cat who jumped down from his perch on a chair to slam into the closed sliding glass door. Poor thing. I guess my excitement was not thrilling for him.

  I will have to work hard to keep this story from taking me over.
  It will test my will power.
  It will make me sad. Resentful. Passionate. Joyful. Loving. Angry.
  It will send me into a twisty, winding path of emotions but it will be good. This is a good way for me to get these things out of my heart, mind and soul. To get the story out the way I wanted.

  Love, a treacherous path that can be laden with brambles and thorns but at the end of the path is the rainbow where dreams do come true.

 Allow me, Universe, to arrive at the end of the rainbow where I may have my dreams.
 Allow me to love.

No comments:

Post a Comment