All Good Things Come to Those who Wait

All Good Things Come to Those who Wait
Lost Girl

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Late Night Conversations





Late night conversations.
We have had some really good ones, in some very interesting conversations.
I love the look in your eyes when you get passionate about a subject.
I loved how you listen to me with all of your attention.

Your arms around me in those tight hugs were heaven.
You have no idea how I wanted to bury my face in your shirt and inhale.
To get high on your scent.

Your hands on my hips as we listened, waited, and all I wanted to do was lay my lips along the curve of your neck.
Feel you shiver underneath me.
Dart my tongue out to taste your skin that was so tantalizingly close.

Inside I melt and tremble at the thought of being in your arms again.
Being the one that your eyes latch onto with desire and need.
I want to please you.
I want to be the one who makes you smile.
I want to make you happy.

I miss having late night conversations with you.
I simply miss all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment