All Good Things Come to Those who Wait

All Good Things Come to Those who Wait
Lost Girl

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Craving


My body is hot and tingles with the need to feel your skin against mine.
I ache within my soul to have you again.
I want to taste you like sweet cream on strawberries.
I want to bite into you and feel your shivers of pleasure race through me to my core.

I crave you.

I want to taste every inch of your body.
I want to run my tongue along your neck, nibbling here and there.
Deliciously intoxicating my head spins.
As my tongue finds your chest I seek out those nipples.
In my teeth they are now my plaything.
You cry out, arching into me as I bite and I can feel your arousal.

I crave you.

Tongue sliding down the center of your chest.
Tasting salty skin.
Tasting sweet desire.
Twirling around your belly button.
My hands sliding your pants down.

I crave you.

Green gaze meets amber.
We stare at one another and fall into each others heated gaze.
We are lost.
My tongue slides over my bottom lip.
Anticipation gleams in your eyes.
You know what I am going to do.
You crave what I am going to do.

You crave me.

My tongue slides over the very tip of your arousal.
I am rewarded with a soft cry of primal pleasure.

We crave each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment