All Good Things Come to Those who Wait

All Good Things Come to Those who Wait
Lost Girl

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

I Want...

I want to feel your skin against mine as the sheets tangle around our legs. I want to hear your breathing slow and deep as you sleep in a contented slumber in my arms. I want to wake to your dark gaze that alight with joy as I am there with you.

There is so much that I want that I feel my stomach fall into the abyss of darkness when I know it will never happen.
My soul aches with the need to be near you.
My heart breaks with the fact we are apart.

We dance within my mind to a tune that only we can hear.
we are joined together in a way that no one would understand. Not even myself.

Bring to me your pain and I will soothe it away with kisses on your neck, strokes of gentleness on your back and whispered words of love in your ear.
Remember we are the spinning atoms of positive an negative and we will always attract.

No comments:

Post a Comment