All Good Things Come to Those who Wait

All Good Things Come to Those who Wait
Lost Girl

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Just Friends


  
The desire I have for him is overwhelming.

Don’t we all have someone that we desire so deeply that we lose our sanity for a little while? Where your palms itch to touch them again and your heart pounds when you see them?
I have one of those.
When I do see him all I can think about is how his lips felt upon mine and how the wine tasted on his tongue. I can close my eyes and feel the hot shivers of wanting wash over me as I remember his desperate need of me.
Oh, that in itself is amazing. To know you are so desired that they are willing to do anything to possess you.
I am there. I want to watch his dark eyes on me filled with passion again. To be slammed against the wall with his arousal pressing into me where I gasp in pain and pleasure.
I want to possess him.
I want him to own me.
I want his hands in my hair, pulling hard as his teeth leave marks on my skin as he makes me his.
I want to kneel at his feet and allow him to have his way with me.
To make me scream with release.

I remember how his hair felt between my fingers and how I wish I could feel it again. I melt inside when I think of how he made me his and filled me with his essence.
The intoxicating smell of his skin, the feel of his lips on mine and the wild passion that still to this day drives us crazy.


After all this time the desire has built into a raging inferno. It is too wild to handle so we look away from one another. We walk around one another. We do not touch one another.
We cannot be friends for we were lovers.
We cannot sit and just talk about the day’s events, we must touch.
We fear what may happen.
For we know we will own one another if we allow things to go where we dream.
I want to be owned by him. I want his love. I want his desire. I want him.
I want him to want me.




No comments:

Post a Comment