All Good Things Come to Those who Wait

All Good Things Come to Those who Wait
Lost Girl

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Stuck in my Head

   Writing the book is not going well. I am trying to hammer all the words out and they are clunky, silly and wooden. I cannot stand the way it is going so I had to walk away .

    I am not sure if that story is something I can put to words. I can only feel it. I can see it in my mind like a movie. I want to add in the parts that I wanted to play out not what truly happened. I want my fantasy to come out in the words so I can share what my dream is. This idea has been in my head for years upon years but only recently was I able to really see the true end result. I want it. I want it so bad but it is not flowing. It is stuck.

   The words are not coming.

   The RIGHT words are not coming.

   Maybe they never will.

   I am not giving up. I am just walking away for a bit from that story.

   I will just allow the words to flow for other tid bits. For all my items within my blog are my day dreams, my fictions, my thoughts. My words that I cannot say anywhere else for they are always misunderstood.

  Music soothes me now as I write other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment