All Good Things Come to Those who Wait

All Good Things Come to Those who Wait
Lost Girl

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Part of Your Story


I wish I would be a part of your story, not just a short sentence but a chapter.

A chapter filled with wildness, passion, tenderness and even some angry words scattered in there for good measure. I want to read lines like; I laid my fingertips along his jaw as I stared into his eyes falling in love all over again. Or perhaps it would go like this; The door slammed and in he came, all blazing eyes and determination. With one possessive jerk I was back in his arms, his lips crushed to mine as he claimed me as his own.
Those things bring me to my knees thinking they could have been us.
Those things that are within my mind of what could have been are like the grandest romance novel and the hottest erotica ever written.

Write me a chapter in your life. Bring me to life once again with your touches and smiling eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment