All Good Things Come to Those who Wait

All Good Things Come to Those who Wait
Lost Girl

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

A Note On Why I Write

    A profound quote by Ian Thomas on writers.
  
   The above quote is so true that when I read it my mind went into about a thousand directions. And each direction my mind went it had a set of words to describe how I felt and that is why I am a writer. Those words, those what ifs eat my brain away on a daily basis and so I write to get them out.

    I feel deeply and when I do I need to describe it, to put it all down in a way that soothes my soul. I do understand that words have power. I do stick my foot in my mouth quite a bit. I do talk too much. I know that I am overwhelming with how I speak and so I have learned to temper what I say. When I do say something, it is always well thought out because words have power and I never want to wield such power over someone I care about to have them hurting after I have had my say.

   I am here to just purge my mind in a place that is meant for such writings. I am here just to have my say without overwhelming anyone. I am here to hide.

 I will write what is on my mind, what is in my heart and what is in my fantasies.

 It seems like all I write about is loss and sorrow but in reality those things keep me in touch with the emotions I need to write. Everything that is here is excercising my writing mind to keep me sharp and my words flowing when I may be stuck on a chapter in my book.

I have a lot of emotion in my soul but the largest part is happiness and gratitude. I look at life with bright eyes, ready for tomorrow and what may come. I have been lucky to have loves in my life that uplift me to a place where I feel as if I am the greatest thing in the world. That is a major ego boost to a gal who does not have much ego. (Well I try not to)

I came across a thought this morning.....I will write about it....because lust can motivate to a good tale. I know lust. I know the desire for someone that is so intense your palms itch to touch them.

I want to fuck you like cheap beer on the couch, my head thrown back screaming your name.
I want to make love to you like a fine wine, slow and easy, bathed in love as we stare into one anothers eyes.

Those are the images I get in my mind, the words that come to propmpt me to write.
To release the feelings that do overwhelm me at times.

So please forgive the outbutsts of saddness.
And enjoy the outbursts of passion!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment