All Good Things Come to Those who Wait

All Good Things Come to Those who Wait
Lost Girl

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Lots of Thoughts on Writing

Since I have opened this blog up I have been thinking on what things to write about.
I have a lot I think about that are more than stories, they are more like opinions.
So I think my focus will be on all kinds of writing. It will include essay, fiction  of all kinds and my opinions.

One thing I want to have happen while I am doing all of this writing is to have it become a habit. I want my ideas to flow naturally and easily so that as I go along my writing improves.
Is my ultimate goal to be published? Sure but it is not the end all be all of why I do this.
I write because I love to. I have been writing stories since I was in grade school so why stop now. Even if I never become a published author in any form I do not mind. As long as I am here entertaining, opening minds and expanding possibilities I am a happy camper.

I think my next week of writing will be all off writing prompts. I will have a picture and then write a story about that picture. Some of them will be hot erotica because I have an extremely active imagination here. It is very easy for me to close my eyes, think about my favorite and off I go into fantasy land. Heh, really. Very easy and even as I sit here and write this my mind is already there.
But, not all my writing is of the naughty nature, some I am doing is sci fi as well as romance.
I love romance. What woman does not love a candle lit dinner, cooked by the man she adores, wine, roses and all the strawberries and cream you can eat...lick....enjoy. *Fans self* yeah I had better be careful where my thoughts go right now.

So that is my plan...writing...lots of it. Some of it good, some not so good and some will be magnificent.

No comments:

Post a Comment