All Good Things Come to Those who Wait

All Good Things Come to Those who Wait
Lost Girl

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Opening Myself to the World

Today I decided to share this blog with my face book friends and it is a big step for me to do such a thing.
Many of the things I write here are items that just flow from me at the spur of the moment. Sometimes they are polished and sometimes they are rough and raw. They are just the ramblings of my mind which can ramble in some wild directions at times.

I fear criticism but then as a writer I do need to have it. I need to be reminded of punctuation, grammar and how to properly space my dialogue.
My goal is to take some of these stories, which are small parts of a larger story, and gather them into some semblance of a good tale to present to a publisher.

The crazy thing is I have been writing the 50 Shades of Grey type of stories for over 15 years. Interestingly now they are mainstream but when I began my journey into that world it was not mainstream at all. It was considered taboo so a gal did not talk about her walks on the wild side. Now I still will not talk about those days but let's just say I understand the lifestyle.

I will post some of my stories here that are older to just get them out in the world. Some are more interesting than others. Some are pretty harsh. Some of my writing here is from my role playing days so it is quite good for writing free form for hours with a large group of people tends to get a person's writing skilled honed.

I hope all of you enjoy the journey into the dark and twisty of my mind. I may reveal a lot about myself you may not want to know so if that happens...deal with it. ;)

Remember.....life is more than the destination it is all about the journey and how much damn fun you can have on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment