All Good Things Come to Those who Wait

All Good Things Come to Those who Wait
Lost Girl

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Savoring the Kiss

I remember when you leaned in quick to kiss me, and I swear that not a single force on earth could stop the trembling of my hand as I lifted it up to slide along your cheek.
I felt your skin under my fingertips and the trembling shifted to us both.
We were lost. That fast we knew. We were lost in one another.

You deepened the kiss with a yank of my form against yours.
Your tongue sliding into my mouth and tasting me as if you could not get enough.
I felt like your elixir of life and you were determined to savor each stroke.
When my fingers left your warm skin to trail into your hair I felt as if I were floating on a wave of pleasure. Those strands slid through my fingers like a silken plaything that I wanted to bury myself in.

Soon we were tangled in one anothers arms, lips never parting. No, they would not part for we were fused in this insane craving of one another.
We were each others drug of choice. We were high on the kiss. On the feeling and the possibilities.

The kiss went on. Hands sliding under clothing to find skin. We needed to touch the warmth that was growing by the moment. We needed to be deeper in one another.

I needed to feel more.

When you broke the kiss to stare into my eyes I felt as if my world ceased to spin. I was lost within the dark gaze you pinned onto me. I could see into your soul and mine reached out to yours.
No words were needed. We were lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment