All Good Things Come to Those who Wait

All Good Things Come to Those who Wait
Lost Girl

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Pain to Pleasure


Do you miss me?

I doubt it.

If you did then there would be roses for me to smell.

There would be notes to let me know you were thinking of me.

I would get a hello now and again.

Smiles would be tossed my way.

There would be chance meetings.

More smiles.
Sweet, crooked, I have a secret smiles.

My pain of thinking you hated me would shift to pleasure.
For I would know you missed me too.
Even the tiniest bit.

But what I get now is nothing but head down.
No eyes meet my own.
Taken from friends lists.
Left behind and tossed aside for transgressions that I did not even understand.

And now where am I?

Alone.
All alone in my sadness that I created.


1 comment: