All Good Things Come to Those who Wait

All Good Things Come to Those who Wait
Lost Girl

Saturday, June 22, 2013

I Want to Know...

Heart pounding she stared into his eyes and knew she needed to be bold.
It was time to take what she desired. To give him what he desired.

Her hands trailed over the skin of his chest, feeling his skin quiver under her touch and that sent shivers of desire through her.
Licking her lips she leaned down and pressed her lips to the skin where his heart would be.
She could feel his heart pounding and heard his soft moan of pleasure.
She whispered against his skin.

"I want to know how many scars you have and memorize the shape of your tongue." her tongue slid out to trail over his skin and she gasped softly as his hands tangled into her hair.
Her green gaze lifted to his dark one and she smiled.

" I want to climb the curve of your lower back and count your vertebrae, your ribs, your fingers, your goose bumps" her fingers found his spine and trailed upward, then around to his sides and then she rose to her full height eyes never leaving his.

"I want to chart the topography of your anatomy and be fluent in your body language." she said softly and as her fingers played over his ribs her lips pressed to his jaw. Her small form pressed to his and she was rewarded with his arms sliding around her tightly to keep her against him.

"I want you, entirely. I want to taste every delicious inch of you and become an addict. Kneeling at your feet begging for a small taste." her teeth nipped at the skin of his neck and his moan sent wild tremors through her body.

"Allow me a small taste now my love. Just one sweep into your nectar so I may be satisfied for a moment for I am about to shatter with need." her lips had made their way to his lips and those words were whispered against his.
Hands found their way around his neck and his softly spoken yes was a shout in her soul.

Her lips claimed his in a deep kiss. Her own moan of pleasure came forth as his tongue swept through her mouth and she was intoxicated, reeling with desire and love.
Fingers slid into his hair and she was falling down an abyss of desire.

She did not care if she was lost to him as long as he held her hand.

Run with me through the darkness my love, I have you and you have me.
Together we are invincible.
Let us ride the waves of our biggest dreams.



2 comments:

  1. Could you please tell me who wrote this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was written by Anonymous. After a search i could not find an author to the quote. But the quote there in the white box is awesome and inspiring!
    Thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete